Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Boobie Trap


I've realised this morning while I was getting dressed that I've got big boobs. Not that I never noticed before (duh!), but because they're part of my anatomy I tend to forget about then, in the same way I forget I'm wearing glasses because they're always on my nose. I have big boobs, huge, ginormous breasts.
When I was a teenager, instead of cute pastel colored cotton bras, I was stuck with white synthetic grannies stuff because the other alternative: lacy sexy grown up stuff was not deemed appropriate by my somewhat (very) prude guardian who, because bras for larger cups women were expensive, had me at her mercy. I was fine with my bigger-than-the girls-in-my-class breast, until the "it's immodest/to big to be decent/ it's too womanly/it'll attract undue attention and lead to your downfall" remarks became too much to bear, and I wore nothing but oversize tops for a while.
But big boobs can only be hidden for so long, if only because they are staring at you all the time, jumping out of your chest, and after getting rid of a few hung ups, my boobs and I are happy together having replaced the granma stuff by a collection of colourful (black is a colour) and lacy bras .
There are the odd days when I wish they were smaller so I could wear those cute low cut, backless numbers that only (in my views) a smaller chest can do justice to, but that wont stop me flaunting my cleavage. I've discovered ugly bras make beautiful cleavage!
Oh that cleavage... attention seeking cleavage. I guess it's that slit in the middle that attract the eye. I've seen some men drool, some trying their best to look me in the eye and fail (brownie points for trying though), I've been ask for cuddles, I've been groped (in the underground in Paris, the train in Italy). I attract children to me because my néné's big. I am "comfortable" and huggable they say. I've even been advised breat reduction surgery by an aunt of mine because she said as if revealing a secret: you know your breat are big!
At least I'm proportionate is my silent answer. Big hair, big eyes, big breast and big ass and if you continue bugging me i'll be big mouthed too.

1 Comments:

Blogger jb said...

so happy to have entered kekeliland....hilarious post. although i'm not as well endowed as you mine are biggish and most day i curse them. i hate the leering and stares they invite and i only have one v-neck and few low cuts shirts.

3:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home